After years of requests, we've finally put together a collection of Bible Activity Sheets for you to use "on demand" with your Sunday School class.
Here's what you'll get:
- 100 Bible Activity Sheets which provide hours of independent fun and learning for ages 5-12.
- Your students will be engaged and entertained by mazes, word scrambles, code breaking puzzles, and much more.
- Each activity is Bible based and references a specific passage from Genesis, Exodus, Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kinds, John, Chronicles, Corinthians, Isaiah, or Jeremiah
- The activity sheets can be used over and over again! Print as many as you need, whenever you need them.
- No more wasting your valuable time sifting through 100's of websites for worksheets!
- The activity sheets are non-denominational and can be used with any Bible translation
There are hundreds of ways to use these activity sheets:
- Sunday School Homework
- Keep the children occuplied and LEARNING as other students arrive
- Give the kids something to do while they wait to be picked up
- Keep in an "emergency folder" in case you (or a student) get sick
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS
- NO WAITING FOR THE MAIL TO ARRIVE
- ALWAYS READY TO GO
- CLICK AND PRINT
Today You Get All 100 "Bible Activity Sheets" for just $7!
That's a small price to pay considering you'll be able to use these resources every year for as long as you teach!
Happy Sunday School Teachers Testimonials
Kendra Hespe Bird City, KS
I fill in as a Sunday School Teacher at my church. I got this as a quick backup for last minute fill in. It has worked great and the kids love it!
Kitty Nettie Powell, WY
Having different difficult levels is great as we are a small church with a wide range of ages together. Your product has helped greatly! God Bless
Beth Ann Murray Fallbrook, CA
We are a small but blessed church in the little town of Fallbrook, CA. Our curriculum we use is good for an hour of fun and Jesus loving but we had to add a half hour more to our program. I needed to find something to fill that time slot. Your game manual was perfect. I can even find games that follow the same focus we are teaching on that Sunday. I also use the game manual for my mid-week programs and even during child care sessions. Thank you and my teachers thank you!!!!
Debbie Faulkenbury Wills Point Texas
I fill in for early elementary and older elementary and on those occasions the Bible Activity Pages have come in very helpful.
Gloria Lee Houston, TX
I used the Bible worksheet in Vacation Bible School to give to my teachers who was very pleased.