Discover the 19 Most Powerful
Biblical Miracles That Build DEEP
Christian Faith in Children.
Use these Miracles to Convince Kids that God Exists
& Can Work Miracles in Their Lives too.
There was rarely a miracle performed in the Bible that didn’t have thousands of people jumping for joy after God’s hand moved.
Gratitude flowed like a river. Civilizations were changed.
Life took on greater meaning.
History turned a corner. The chosen people were not allowed to be devoured by Godless enemies.
Because miracles are not happening on as grand a scale as they did in Biblical times it can be easy for children, and adults, to fall into the trap of thinking “well because miracles don’t happen now, they didn’t happen then.’
Of course, we know different.
The truth is that God, through the miracles chronicled in the Bible, showed His glory and His power in ways that would inspire numerous generations to believe in him!
Now it’s time for your children to learn about these miracles and understand not just that they actually happened, just as described in the Bible, but why they happened.
Most Christians are Familiar With the
Famous Stories of the Bible
That Contain Miracles ...
For example, there are Jonah and the Whale, David and Goliath and Daniel in the Lion’s Den, just to name a few.
These are stories that kids love to hear and teachers love to present.
However, even the most dedicated Christians rarely reach beneath the surface to ask why the great miracles occurred – and it’s in understanding “the why” that true faith is born … faith that students can carry with them throughout their lives through both good times and bad.
So are you ready to help your students gain a better understanding of miraculous events that really occurred in history … and in the process help them draw much closer to God?
The “Miracles of the Bible” Lesson Pack!
Our activities in this pack have one great mission: To improve kids’ faith in God and his ability to work miracles in the lives of everyday people.
Here's a closer look at the 19 Miracles Covered:
Miracles of the Old Testament:
The real reason for the miracles in the Old Testament is not just to prove God’s existence, might and power, but also to prove His love for mankind and His loyalty to those to whom he makes promises.
These miracles are important to children because even kids can come under the impression that the Bible is a dusty old book, full of unlikely happenings.
In fact, most will hear a version of that at some point in school.
Children today are up against many forces that want to make Christianity out to be either innocuous or fabricated.
That’s why your students don’t just need to hear about God’s hand in the miraculous, they also need to understand that these events are real, and that that reality is what makes Christianity exclusive among the worlds’ religions.
Old Testament Miracles Covered:
- Creation of Man by Intelligent Design- Shows that God created mankind and has been involved in our existence from the beginning!
- Noah and the Great Flood- Reveals the consequences of sin and the rewards that come with faith, obedience, divine judgment, grace and mercy!
- Burning Bush – Shows how God often uses simple things and simple people to get huge points across!
- Parting of the Red Sea – Reveals how God is able to do whatever is necessary to protect his people and demonstrate great things about his nature!
- The Sun Standing Still – Shows that God is not bound by the laws of science. He created them. He can break them.
- David and Goliath – Reveals that if we live for God, love him like David did, and do not be afraid of what other people say, we can experience an infusion of courage into our lives!
- Elijah’s Fire to Thwart Baal – Shows that God loves to perform a miracle if it means that people will love Him back!
- Jonah and the Whale – One of the most controversial miracles but it reveals that through God anything is truly possible! After all, he created the Earth and He created every fish in every sea!
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den – Shows how willing God is to protect those who truly love him, especially when others will then believe in Him as well!
Miracles of the New Testament:
Miracles of the New Testament:
The miracles Jesus performed are an integral part of his ministry. It’s these miracles that give us unique insight into how God expects us to act and how real He is still today.
In other words, teaching the miracles of the New Testament can go a long way in helping children develop the faith and understanding that it takes to become strong, life-long Christians.
In “The Miracles of the New Testament,” we present the miracles of Jesus in such a way that kids will feel like they happened yesterday and that they could happen again tomorrow!
New Testament Miracles Covered:
- Angels at Jesus’ birth- When the angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and her cousin Elizabeth there had been no stirring from the heavens since the Old Testament’s last book, Malachi, had been written 400 years earlier. There had been no miracles, no prophecies, no words for the common man. It was a lot like today … times were tough and people were crying out for some sign that God is watching, listening, coming.
- Water to Wine- This was Jesus’ first recorded miracle. Some Christians believe that Jesus never drank wine, danced or had fun, but that isn’t true. He was very balanced and wants us to be balanced as well.
- Feeding the Multitude- Kids have all kinds of things to worry about now – the Apocalypse, the economy, getting good test scores, running out of food. God produced the manna for Israel in the days of Moses, and in the days when Jesus lived on earth, He multiplied fish and loaves of bread to feed the multitude. God is always able to provide.
- Calming the Storm- We all have storms in our lives, and we all tend to get a little like Peter. He asked Jesus to call him out of the boat, but then…he saw the wind and waves and began to sink! We look at the circumstances in life and think “uh oh!” All we have to do is keep our eyes on Him.
- Paralytic on the Palate- This is the miracle where Jesus said to a paralyzed man, “Your sins are forgiven.” It’s a great lesson for kids to understand who Jesus is and can make for a very fun class.
- Healing the 10 Lepers- Only one came back to thank Jesus! Really bad manners can be replaced by gratitude in kids who may otherwise take their blessings for granted.
- Raising Lazarus- Lazarus was a good friend of Jesus, and so were his sisters, Martha and Mary. They were perfect for Jesus to have in place to provide a great lesson to the world. If Jesus raises us after we live on Earth, what better way to show it than raise somebody back to Earth?
- Healing Soldier’s Ear at the Garden of Gethsemane- Just the amount of empathy this miracle took from Jesus, to heal a person who is there to cuff him, can help kids stretch to be kind while under all sorts of stress.
- Resurrection- The most important miracle in our faith cannot be left out! The way people were acting showed more confusion than faith, and important lessons can be learned here: “God said it, I believe it, that settles it!”
- Philip speaking to the Ethiopian- I wanted to include one act of the Apostles, and this one shows how willing God is to answer any question we have about him, his nature, and his son Jesus. If God would miraculously transplant an Apostle to help a confused man, he will surely help answer our questions about Him.
Here's What's Inside:
4 Object Lessons
All lessons are easy to deliver with teacher’s words in bold!
As always, our crafts are easy, fun, economical, and require only those supplies that are found in your basic Sunday school supply closet. Each will come with some introductory or closing comments to assure the reality of the miracle it focuses on.
Past students can’t always remember all their Bible lessons when they are 30, but they can usually remember these catchy songs, which they can call upon when things get tough!
5 Printable Worksheets
These are helpful for days you finish a few minutes early or for students who arrive early. They also will help with memorizing verses and understanding time periods.
Snacks are nutritious, tasty and definitely original in their presentation of miracles.
4 Science Projects
These projects will demonstrate how the natural laws work on planet Earth, but we put a spin on them so that your students can see God in them – and understand a little more about when and why God breaks with science.
This skit will give kids a chance to feel like a miracles could happen at any time in their own lives.
Games run the gamut of mostly mental to highly active. They involve imagination, which kids need in order to exercise faith.
You can use the activities in any combination that works well, given the size of your group, the length of time you have available, and the ages of your students.
All activities are also designed to work for mixed-age groups (Ages 4-12) and can make any teacher’s life simpler.
And if you are busy? You can totally relax. You won’t have to work extra hours preparing your lesson. With teacher’s words in bold for all activities, you’ll only need to read and apply enthusiasm in order to get the message across.
Here's How It Works
Secure Instant Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll direct you to a download area, where you can get instant access to the complete lesson pack.
Download To Your Computer or Mobile Device
The files are delivered in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer, or directly to your mobile device.
Or Print Out a Hard Copy
If you prefer to have a hard copy, you can print out the entire lesson pack from your home computer! (Or just print out the pages you need)
The Overall Effect You
Can Look Forward To:
Kids live in much darker times today than kids who grew up even just 50 years ago.
Skepticism has overrun our world. Kids will hear arguments against the miracles described in the Bible ever occurring at all.
Kids need to understand that God’s love, God’s nature, and God’s power never change.
He hasn’t disappeared.
He is always there, waiting for just the perfect moment to reveal his glory.
Many people today sense the time is coming soon when we will see great miracles again.
In “The Miracles of the Bible,” we present the miracles in such a way that kids will feel like they happened yesterday and that they could happen again tomorrow!
We've tried to infuse the miracle stories with hope and light, which are needed in today’s world that’s so filled with anxiety and shadows.
Order Now & Save
So how much would you expect to pay for such a unique & inspiring resource? You will get 2 Lesson Packs, Miracles of the Old Testament & Miracles of the New Testament.
Well, right now you can take advantage of our special introductory offer and get our Miracles of the Bible for just $7.
But you must hurry, this special offer is only being made available to the first 250 people who order.
After that limit is reached, I will raise the price to the full $17 – which I think is still a terrific bargain.
Our Promise to You:
That’s right, we are so sure that you will love the Miracles of the Bible Lesson Pack that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key lessons to the test!
Claim Your Copy Now!
YES, I want in! I want access to the "Miracles of the Bible Lesson Packs". Please give me INSTANT access right now!
$17.00 Today Only $7
Price Guaranteed ONLY Until We've Sold 250 Copies
What age level is this for?
Our lessons and activities are geared for kids ages 4-12. The material is equally effective with mixed age groups or single age classes.
Do You Lessons Cater to A Specific Denomination?
Our lessons can be used by churches of all denominations, as the topics covered are truly basic to the Christian faith. In addition, any Bible translation can be used.
How Much Prep Time is Involved?
Each lesson was designed to be taught after only 5-10 minutes of “prep time”. You don’t need to go around collecting craft materials or spending an hour before class getting organized. You can literally “print & go”.
Are The Lessons for Home or Church Use?
Both! We provide plenty of options and suggestions to make the lessons work in just about any setting- regardless of the number of children you are trying to inspire.
They work equally well in large Sunday School classes and small single child homeschooling family settings.