Discover the Essential Facts
Kids Need to Know About Adam & Eve!
How One Decision Completely Changed Life
on Earth & Why Relying on God is the Key to
Finding Happiness in Today’s Fallen World!
Adam and Eve had one simple rule to follow:
“You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.” (Genesis 2:16-17 - NIV).
But as many of the children in your class probably know – often being told not to do something can lead to thoughts of doing that very thing … and then ultimately to us giving in to temptation and doing it.
The end result for Adam and Eve was “the fall.” Their decision to disobey God and eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil caused the destruction of their idyllic existence where there was no sin and no death.
Today, when many believe Adam and Eve to be more “literary” than “literal,” it’s important for kids to understand that not only were they real but the results of their actions are still being felt by us all.
The story of Adam and Eve shows that when we ignore God’s instruction and make decisions on our own it can often lead to very bad results. As Proverbs 14:12 says:
“There is a way that appears to be right (to man), but in the end it leads to death.”
When Adam and Eve chose to decide for themselves what they thought was good and evil, it didn’t make them more like God. God really knows what is right and wrong. We often don’t.
We need to learn to rely on God – and developing that trust in Him starts with understanding the story of Adam and Eve, the very first human beings.
All the Facts About Adam & Eve
Learning the story of Adam and Eve helps children better understand both human nature and why life is the way that it is today.
This story – from before the fall to the fall to after the fall – also leads directly to the saving grace of Jesus, who came to atone for the Fall of Adam as well as for man’s individual sins.
Clearly, there is much to learn from Adam and Eve. In this lesson pack, kids will discover the REAL man and woman. They will learn their fascinating story and the lasting impact their decisions have had on life on Earth.
- What life was really like before “the fall” – how much of a paradise was it really? Find out here
- Why failure to deal properly with temptation led to Adam and Eve’s downfall and how we can learn from them
- The fall of man and how it still impacts our lives today
- What became of the world after the fall
- How Adam and Eve provide insight into man’s sinful nature
- How Adam is different than Jesus
- How Adam is similar to Jesus
- And much more!
Flexible Lesson Plans
We have organized our Lesson Pack into FOUR 1-hour lesson plans.
The 1-hour lessons can be given one after the other as a month long module or used throughout the year as needed- they are designed to be flexible!
A hallmark of our lesson plans is our “Teaching Script”. We provide you the exact words, questions, and discussion topics so your message will always hit home with kids. You can use the scripts word-for-word or just simply as a guide – it's up to you!
In short, you get everything you need to teach kids about Adam & Eve with confidence & ease!
Each Lesson Includes:
Each can be taught in 15-20 minutes. These lessons cover
1) Before the Fall
2) The Fall Itself
3) After the Fall
4) Comparing Adam to Jesus
Each game reinforces the message in the lesson. Our games are designed to either get children on their feet or to help them learn a concept or Bible verse.
The crafts are designed to be easy for you. We include printable templates, so the only other extras you will need are stick glue, crayons/markers, and scissors. (No last minute trips to the craft store required!)
Keep the kids learning (& out of trouble) before and after class with printable activity sheets! These are also great time fillers to have on hand if you suddenly need to fill 5-15 minutes. Just print off as many as you need!
Here is Just Some of What Kids Will Learn from This Lesson Pack:
- Why we often have trouble believing God knows best and instead of listening to Him make our own (often poor) decisions
- Why Adam was the only man to be “born” without a bellybutton
- Why work is important to our existence – yes, even Adam had a job – along with what fun work we can expect to do in Heaven
- How Eve was created from Adam’s rib by God – Adam was the first man to undergo surgery and you couldn’t ask for a better surgeon that God himself!
- What the Garden of Eden teaches us about what Heaven is like – find out if we can expect to see flowers, trees, animals that lie down together, angels and more!
- How the world went from a garden paradise to one filled with crime, wars, hunger and sadness all because of one fateful decision
- Who got hurt worst in the Garden of Eden – here’s hint: it wasn’t Adam or Eve. Yes, they both experienced hurt but someone else was hurt even worse
- Why keeping our eyes open to see God’s will coming in our lives is essential to resisting temptation
- Where experts believe the garden of Eden was actually located – including a map showing the most likely spots
- How life after the fall is like a balloon only partially filled with air – what you learn here may surprise you
- How the fall will one day be overcome through the return of Jesus – what Adam began, Jesus will finish. It’s through Jesus and the promise of eternal life that hope is restored
- Adam’s direct ties to many of the bible’s heroes, including Jesus
- How we all must make the same decision that Adam and Jesus made – give our hearts to God or turn away from Him. When we give our hearts to Him, we will find that He can make more out of our lives than we can!
Plus, How to Answer Difficult Questions About Creation and Adam and Eve, Including:
- How old is the Earth?
- Were Adam and Eve real people?
- How could a snake talk?
- How could eating from a tree change the world we live in?
- How can God be real when there are so many galaxies and dimensions?
- What about life on other planets?
- Is Christianity a myth?
- Plus, learn how to reconcile the theory of evolution with the theory of creation for Christian kids.
Order Now & Receive the Following 3 Bonus Gifts!
Bonus #1: Printable Fill-in-the-Blanks Certificate
Use our printable 8.5 X 11 certificate to award students upon completion of the Adam & Eve Lessons.
Print off as many copies as you need year after year.
Simply fill in the blanks.
Encourage parents to post on the refrigerator to celebrate their child's accomplishment and serve as a discussion starter.
Bonus #2: Comparing Adam & Jesus Flip Book
Help kids of all ages compare Adam & Jesus with our printable flip book!
As children color and assemble their own Flip Books, they will better understand the difference between Adam & Jesus and our need for Jesus as our Savior.
Just print, color, cut, punch holes and then attach with a book ring or string.
With the digital file we provide, you are welcome to print out as many flip books as you need for you own family or church use.
Bonus #3: Cut & Color "Garden of Eden Map"
& Companion Lesson
Our "Garden of Eden Map" bonus activity helps children understand the geography related to Adam & Eve.
This interactive "creativity" will review the two "best guesses" as to where the Garden of Eden actually was!
Kids get to cut out key landmarks and paste them on a map to help reinforce the big picture of the Land of the Bible.
Kids of ALL ages love the "mystery" surrounding the Garden of Eden's exact location. Take a poll of your class and see where they think the Garden of Eden was!
Print Out As Many Certificates,
Flip Books, & Maps as You Need!
Our Promise to You:
That’s right, we are so sure that you will love the All the Facts About Adam & Eve Lesson Pack that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key lessons to the test!
Here's How It Works
Secure Instant Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll direct you to a download area, where you can get instant access to the complete lesson pack.
Download To Your Computer or Mobile Device
The files are delivered in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer, or directly to your mobile device.
Or Print Out a Hard Copy
If you prefer to have a hard copy, you can print out the entire lesson pack from your home computer! (Or just print out the pages you need)
The Bible is the Story of
God’s Love for Mankind –
And It All Starts With Adam & Eve
As we learn from Adam and Eve, people often resist God’s love and what He wants them to do because they want to do things their own way.
We sometimes have trouble believing that God knows better – it’s a pattern that has been going on for thousands of years.
First, the “bad news”: This behavioral pattern led Adam and Eve to eat of the “forbidden fruit” which opened the door to a world filled with sin and heartache and death.
But like anything involving God there is also good news:
He wasn’t surprised by the fall, he knew it was coming and He had someone lined up to make things right – his son Jesus Christ. As the Bible says: “Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.” (Revelation 2:7 – NIV)
Understanding the significance of Jesus and of this Bible verse comes from understanding the very real story of Adam and Eve.
By learning where we come from, we can better learn to serve God in our current circumstances. Get your copy of the All the Facts About Adam & Eve Lesson Pack today!
Frequently Asked Questions...
What age level is this for?
Our lessons and activities are geared for kids ages 4-12. The material is equally effective with mixed age groups or single age classes.
Do You Lessons Cater to A Specific Denomination?
Our lessons can be used by churches of all denominations, as the topics covered are truly basic to the Christian faith. In addition, any Bible translation can be used.
How Much Prep Time is Involved?
Our lessons are designed to be taught after only 5-10 minutes of “prep time”. You don’t need to go around collecting craft materials or spending an hour before class getting organized. You can literally “print & go”.
Are The Lessons for Home or Church Use?
Both! We provide plenty of options and suggestions to make the lessons work in just about any setting- regardless of the number of children you are trying to inspire.
They work equally well in large Sunday School classes and small single child homeschooling family settings.
Claim Your Copy Now!
YES, I want in! I want access to the
"All the Facts About Adam & Eve Lesson Pack".
Please give me INSTANT access right now!