Few things can build faith like Bible prophecy.
Knowing that things have happened exactly as God’s prophets said they would – again and again and again – lets us know that we serve a truly amazing and all-powerful God.
The Old Testament alone is filled with hundreds of specific prophecies that have already been fulfilled.
For example: the book of Isaiah contains a prophecy that a man named Cyrus will release the children of Israel from Babylonian captivity (Isaiah 44:28).
And that is exactly what happened 142 years after the prophecy was written (Ezra 1:1-3).
There are many, many more like this one – each inspiring greater faith in God’s word.
Here are just a handful of the benefits that come from studying Bible prophecy:
- Validates Jesus as being who he said he was – the son of God. He fulfilled 109 separate and distinct prophecies from the Old Testament!
- Lets us know things about the future that God feels is important for us to know
- Fosters hope and makes us more willing to practice patient waiting
- Lets us know what to expect in the future
- Helps prevent us from being deceived by false prophets
To help ensure that you are able to inspire your Sunday School students & children to greater faith, we have created a new lesson pack that is focused on Biblical prophecies.
Prophecies of the Bible
Lesson Pack …
Did you know that there is only one holy book in the entire world that contains fulfilled prophecies – and that book is the Bible?
Well, it’s true. And the Bible doesn’t contain only one prophecy or two or even just a handful, experts estimate that a full one-fourth to one-third of the Bible is prophetic in nature.
Prophecies teach us the importance of being prepared for Jesus’ return and they prepare us for future events including natural disasters and more.
Jesus says in John 16:4, “These things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them.”
By getting to know Biblical prophecy, we will be better prepared for the days ahead.
In this lesson pack, kids will discover 16 amazing prophecies that demonstrate that the Bible (and our God) is truthful. Plus, we’ve made it fun! There are no “dry” history lessons in this pack, instead you get lively, animated tales that will intrigue and excite your students.
We’ve even included a fancy pop-up timeline craft that the kids (and you) will love – but more on that in a minute.
First, let’s take a closer look at what is covered in this lesson pack.
- The Defeat of Satan
- Destruction of Jerusalem & Many Wars Fought on Israel’s Land
- Mysterious Man “Cyrus” Would Free Captives & Rebuild the Temple
- Rome’s Destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD
- Captivity of the Jews in Babylon/Destruction of Babylon
- Israel Will Be Scattered Throughout the World & All Other Countries Will Know
- Birth of the Messiah
- The Crucifixion of Jesus
- Elijah Calls for a Drought for Israel’s Sins
- The Complete Destruction of Edom
- The Destruction of the Nation of Moab
- City of Jerusalem Will Be Rebuilt—Permanently for God’s People
- Destruction of the Altar by Josiah (Who Was Not Even Born Yet)
- The Messiah Would be Born of a Virgin
- The Messiah Would Spend Time in Egypt
- Jesus Would Be Betrayed for 30 Pieces of Silver
As for prophecies that we are still waiting to be fulfilled, we have included:
- How Animals and Children Will Play Together in Heaven
- How Jesus Will Come Back with Lightning Flashing from East to West
- The Arrival of the “Beast” or Anti-Christ
- How Jesus Will Return in the Clouds and Everyone Will Get to See Him
- And the New Heavens & Earth Arriving in the Clouds
There are prophecies from such well-known Biblical figures as Daniel, Isaiah, Moses, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Elijah, King David, Hosea, John and more.
Flexible Lesson Plans
We have organized our Lesson Pack into FOUR 1-hour lesson plans.
The 1-hour lessons can be given one after the other as a month long module or used throughout the year as needed- they are designed to be flexible!
A hallmark of our lesson plans is our “Teaching Script”. We provide you the exact words, questions, and discussion topics so your message will always hit home with kids. You can use the scripts word-for-word or just simply as a guide – it's up to you!
In short, you get everything you need to teach kids about the most powerful Prophecies with confidence & ease!
Our Promise to You:
That’s right, we are so sure that you will love the Prophecies of the Bible Lesson Pack that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key lessons to the test!
Build Faith With a
of Bible Prophecy!
“So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time” (Mark 13:23).
Reasons.org reports that “approximately 2,500 prophecies appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2,000 of which already have been fulfilled to the letter – no errors.”
That’s why studying prophecy is one of the best ways to build faith!
Children who study prophecy learn the value of repentance. They also feel excitement about the coming of the Kingdom of God and they feel the security and comfort of knowing God has absolute power and is always in control.
Jesus knew that understanding Bible prophecy would also help to protect us from future deception. That’s why he said in Matthew 24:4-5: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.”
Studying prophecy lets us know what is going to happen so that we can be prepared for it. Prophecy not only offers us a glimpse into the future, it also helps us better understand the world we are currently living in.
Thanks to prophecy, the decaying of society, the tension in the Middle East and the abandonment of religion by so many all make more sense.
Get your “Prophecies of the Bible” Lesson Pack today to provide your kids with a much better understanding of what God has said He is going to do.
As it says in Revelation 1:3 – “Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near."