Great for Home or Church...
Help Kids Discover
the Miracles of Jesus
as They Cut, Color & Create
20 Unique Masterpieces
Keep the kids in your life busy, happy, learning, & creating with our “Cut & Color Craft Pack”.
Our professionally designed templates make it easy for kids to create impressive works of art!
We combine the simplicity of standard coloring sheets with the fine-motor skill development of paper dolls.
Inside, they will get to discover 20 Miracles of Jesus:
- Water into Wine – John 2:1-11
- Haul of Fishes – Luke 5:1-11
- Healing the Centurion’s Servant – Matthew 8:5-13
- Raising the Widow’s Son from the Dead – Luke 7:11-18
- Stilling the Storm – Matthew 8:23-27
- Cured Two Demoniacs – Matthew 8:28-34
- Cured the Paralytic – Matthew 9:1-8
- Raised Ruler’s Daughter from the Dead – Matthew 9:18-19, 23-26
- Cured a Woman of an Issue of Blood – Luke 8:43-48
- Opened the Eyes of Two Blind Men – Matthew 9:27-31
- Healed an Invalid at the Pool Called Bethesda – John 5:1-9
- Restored a Withered Hand – Matthew 12:10-13
- Cured a Demon-Possessed Man – Matthew 12:22
- Fed at Least Five Thousand People – Matthew 14:14-21
- Opened the Eyes of a Man Born Blind – John 9:1-38
- Cured the Woman Afflicted 18 Years – Luke 13:10-17
- Cleansed the Ten Lepers – Luke 17:11-19
- Raised Lazarus from the Dead – John 11:1-44
- Restored the Ear of the High Priest’s Servant – Luke 22:50-51
- Caused the Fig Tree to Wither – Matthew 21:18-22
Each Craft Has 3 Printable Pages:
Background Coloring Page
This page includes an Iconic Scene related to the Miracle and a Scripture Reference.
Miracle Cut Out Page
This page contains the pieces of the miracle that took place- all easy to cut our and paste (We provide a color and B&W version)
Complete Mock-Up Page
This page can either be used as a reference guide for assembling the Miracles of Jesus Page OR as a coloring page for younger kids!
Assembly is Easy & Fun:
A Great Project to Keep Kids Busy at Home or Church
You only need crayons, scissors, & glue to complete these adorable crafts
No Big Mess
The only “clean up” required is throwing paper scraps in a trash can
Each miracle craft typically takes children 10-20 minutes to complete
We’ve found that all ages enjoy assembling these crafts. (Younger kids might need a little help with the cutting portion)
Here are Just a Handful of Ways to Use These Crafts:
- Sunday School Crafts
- After-School Projects
- VBS Crafts
- Summer Time Activities
- Bulletin Board Displays
- Miracles of Jesus Portfolio (Bind all 20 Creations Together)
- Rainy Day Activities
- Substitute Craft in Case Teacher is Sick
Here's How It Works
Secure Instant Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll direct you to a download area, where you can get instant access to the printable craft templates for all 20 Miracles of Jesus.
Download To Your Computer or Mobile Device
The templates are delivered in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer, or directly to your mobile device.
Print Out Your Craft Templates!
Print out as many of the craft templates as you need (year after year!).
Print as Many Copies as You Need, Year after Year!
Our Promise to You:
We are so sure that you will love the "Miracles of Jesus Cut & Color Craft Pack" that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
Claim Your Copy Now!
YES, I want in! I want access to the Miracles of Jesus Cut & Color Craft Templates that I can use over and over again. Please give me INSTANT access right now!