Just in Time for Summer...
How to Use Rocks, Flowers,
Soil, Water, & Seeds
to Teach Kids About God's
Deliberate Hand in EVERYTHING...
Summer is a time for getting outside and experiencing the world around us – a world designed by God.
That’s why summer is the perfect season to draw attention to God’s hand in nature.
During this time of the year, nature is thriving and it's full of hints as to who God is and what He wants us to do.
To help you pique your kids’ interest in what different elements of nature can tell us about God, I have created a new lesson pack.
God and Nature Lesson Pack
Featuring six lessons, this lesson pack is exactly what you need to have kids thinking all week long about God. Topics include: water, soil, rocks, seeds, summer storms, and spices.
These lessons are bubbling over with activities that will make kids look at nature and see God’s hand wherever their eyes fall.
Here is Just Some of What Kids
Will Learn from this Lesson Pack:
- Not just how rocks are formed but why the Bible calls Jesus the Rock of our Salvation
- Why water is so important to life and why Jesus said that rivers of living water would flow from those who believe in him
- What flowers can really tell us about God’s desire for our spiritual life
- Why water is such a great representation for the love of God
- How to look for God’s way in every circumstance and turn His strength into a great source of power in our lives
- Why our hearts are a lot like soil and how we can get our hearts to “grow” things such as love, charity, faith and hope
- That God made things in nature not only to help us stay healthy and alive, but also to tell us something about Himself and His relationship with us
- What seeds Christians are supposed to sow and how we can ensure they take root and grow
- Why God’s words are like rocks and why we should always consider them when facing decisions in life
- How God’s love shines no matter how down we might feel under a storm
- Why we must always remember that God does not change like the weather or like the circumstances in our lives … He will always be there for us
- How flowers can remind us of God’s love – plus, the real power that lies behind Luke 12:28 – “If He so arrays the grass and the flowers, which are here today and gone tomorrow, how much more will He do for you?”
- How spices can be used to reveal what life is like when we have Jesus
- And much, much more!
Kids Love Playing With
& Learning About
Rocks, Soil, Water & More
This is your chance to use these things to reveal the presence of God.
Kids will have fun, their interests will be piqued and, most importantly, they will draw closer to God.
The Bible says that nature gives clear testimony to God’s existence – that’s why by teaching them about nature you can help them understand God that much more.
Here's What's Inside:
You get six lessons covering aspects of nature that are fun to look at in the summer: water, soil, rocks, seeds, summer storms, and spices. The lessons are designed to work with children ages 4-12.
Each element is covered in a lesson, and there are two activities with each lesson that reinforce and expound on God and His relationship with nature and with us. All activities included in this lesson pack are inexpensive, thoughtful and original. Lesson topics:
Lesson 1: Water
What can water tell us about God?
Lesson 2: Seeds
What can seeds tell us about God?
Lesson 2: Rocks
What can rocks tell us about God?
Lesson 4: Storms
What can storms tell us about God?
Lesson 5: Flowers
What can flowers tell us about God?
Lesson 6: Spices
What can spices tell us about God?
Ready to Get the Most Out of
Summer by Introducing
Your Students to the God
Who Designed Nature?
Here’s how to order:
Just click an order button below and you can receive the complete God and Nature Lesson Pack for the low price of just $7!
This collection of lessons and activities could easily sell for three times that price and we may price it at that amount at some point soon, but right now- we want to make this incredible volume available to as many teachers and parents and caretakers as possible and that means setting the price as low as possible.
So don’t wait another minute, take advantage of our special money-saving offer and get our God and Nature Lesson Pack today.
You’ll get lessons, snacks, games, crafts and everything else you need to make summer truly special for your students.
Just click on the button below to order now.
Our Promise to You:
That’s right, we are so sure that you will love the God & Nature Lesson Pack that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key lessons to the test!
Here's How It Works
Secure Instant Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll direct you to a download area, where you can get instant access to the complete lesson pack.
Download To Your Computer or Mobile Device
The files are delivered in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer, or directly to your mobile device.
Or Print Out a Hard Copy
If you prefer to have a hard copy, you can print out the entire lesson pack from your home computer! (Or just print out the pages you need)
Here’s the Bottom Line on This Fun &
Educational Lesson Pack:
Sadly, when many think of nature they think of science before they think of God.
But the truth is nature has a lot to say about who God is and what He expects from us. This lesson pack can help your students understand this important fact and help them start to look for God in the beauty of nature.
Don’t miss this opportunity to tap into kids’ natural curiosity over nature to help them develop a stronger relationship with God.
What age level is this for?
Our lessons and activities are geared for kids ages 4-12. The material is equally effective with mixed age groups or single age classes.
Do You Lessons Cater to A Specific Denomination?
Our lessons can be used by churches of all denominations, as the topics covered are truly basic to the Christian faith. In addition, any Bible translation can be used.
How Much Prep Time is Involved?
Our lessons are designed to be taught after only 5-10 minutes of “prep time”. You don’t need to go around collecting craft materials or spending an hour before class getting organized. You can literally “print & go”.
Are The Lessons for Home or Church Use?
Both! We provide plenty of options and suggestions to make the lessons work in just about any setting- regardless of the number of children you are trying to inspire.
They work equally well in large Sunday School classes and small single child homeschooling family settings.
Claim Your Copy Now!
YES, I want in! I want access to the
"God & Nature Lesson Pack".
Please give me INSTANT access right now!