Summer is a time for getting outside and experiencing the world around us – a world designed by God.
That’s why summer is the perfect season to draw attention to God’s hand in nature.
During this time of the year, nature is thriving and it's full of hints as to who God is and what He wants us to do.
To help you pique your kids’ interest in what different elements of nature can tell us about God, I have created a new lesson pack.
God and Nature Lesson Pack
Featuring six lessons, this lesson pack is exactly what you need to have kids thinking all week long about God. Topics include: water, soil, rocks, seeds, summer storms, and spices.
These lessons are bubbling over with activities that will make kids look at nature and see God’s hand wherever their eyes fall.
Here is Just Some of What Kids
Will Learn from this Lesson Pack:
- Not just how rocks are formed but why the Bible calls Jesus the Rock of our Salvation
- Why water is so important to life and why Jesus said that rivers of living water would flow from those who believe in him
- What flowers can really tell us about God’s desire for our spiritual life
- Why water is such a great representation for the love of God
- How to look for God’s way in every circumstance and turn His strength into a great source of power in our lives
- Why our hearts are a lot like soil and how we can get our hearts to “grow” things such as love, charity, faith and hope
- That God made things in nature not only to help us stay healthy and alive, but also to tell us something about Himself and His relationship with us
- What seeds Christians are supposed to sow and how we can ensure they take root and grow
- Why God’s words are like rocks and why we should always consider them when facing decisions in life
- How God’s love shines no matter how down we might feel under a storm
- Why we must always remember that God does not change like the weather or like the circumstances in our lives … He will always be there for us
- How flowers can remind us of God’s love – plus, the real power that lies behind Luke 12:28 – “If He so arrays the grass and the flowers, which are here today and gone tomorrow, how much more will He do for you?”
- How spices can be used to reveal what life is like when we have Jesus
- And much, much more!
Kids Love Playing With
& Learning About
Rocks, Soil, Water & More
This is your chance to use these things to reveal the presence of God.
Kids will have fun, their interests will be piqued and, most importantly, they will draw closer to God.
The Bible says that nature gives clear testimony to God’s existence – that’s why by teaching them about nature you can help them understand God that much more.
Our Promise to You:
That’s right, we are so sure that you will love the God & Nature Lesson Pack that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key lessons to the test!
Here’s the Bottom Line on This Fun &
Educational Lesson Pack:
Sadly, when many think of nature they think of science before they think of God.
But the truth is nature has a lot to say about who God is and what He expects from us. This lesson pack can help your students understand this important fact and help them start to look for God in the beauty of nature.
Don’t miss this opportunity to tap into kids’ natural curiosity over nature to help them develop a stronger relationship with God.