Teach Kids How to Create an
Abundant Spiritual Harvest
By Sowing Seeds for Christ!
In the Bible, harvest is often used to symbolize bounty, health and abundance.
It’s the time when the year’s hard work bears its fruit and the people are well-fed.
But just as harvest refers to physical growth of crops it is also used to refer to the spiritual growth of people.
In fact, our spiritual growth can be a natural, organic process just like the growth of a crop, with our growth being overseen by God Himself.
That’s exciting news that children need to hear during this important season!
When children learn about the significance of reaping what they sow, they can become
“… like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." – Jeremiah 17:8 (NIV)
In the Harvest Lesson Pack, we’ll teach kids harvest lessons from the words of Jesus Himself:
Flexible Lesson Plans
We have organized our Lesson Pack into FOUR 1-hour lesson plans:
- Lesson #1: I am the Vine; You are the Branches (John 15:5)
- Lesson #2: The Parable of the Sower (Matthew 13:6-9)
- Lesson #3: The Parable of the Wheat & the Tares (Matthew 13:24-30)
- Lesson #4: Harvest is Plenty; the Workers are Few (Matthew 9:37-38)
The 1-hour lessons can be given one after the other as a month long module or used throughout the harvest season as needed- they are designed to be flexible!
A hallmark of our lesson plans is our “Teaching Script”. We provide you the exact words, questions, and discussion topics so your message will always hit home with kids. You can use the scripts word-for-word or just simply as a guide – it's up to you!
In short, you get everything you need to teach kids the lessons of a Biblical Harvest with confidence & ease!
Each Lesson Includes:
Each can be taught in 15-20 minutes. Each of the four lessons focuses on a harvest principle related to reaping and sowing.
Our games are designed to get children excited and help them better understand a concept or Bible verse. All are designed to reinforce the message in the lesson.
Each lesson comes with a printable craft that reinforces the message of the lesson in a fun way. These crafts are designed for teacher ease — just print and go — but they are also very meaningful and will grab children’s attention.
Crosswords, word searches, and cryptograms can be sent home for a mid-week recharge or can be completed as part of class time. Fun and challenging, but not overwhelming.
Here is Just Some of What Kids Will Learn from This Lesson Pack:
- What Jesus really means when he calls himself a vine, and us, branches – and how this knowledge should positively impact the rest of our lives
- How to ensure that Jesus continues to send us the spiritual nutrition that we need to grow spiritually and become men and women after God’s own heart
- 5 things we can do daily to help us “stay attached” to Jesus – staying attached to the vine is not always easy, especially when life gets fast-paced and challenging, doing these things will help keep us close to our lord and savior
- The one thing we MUST DO if we truly want to continue to grow spiritually stronger and bigger
- The nine “fruits of the spirit” that we can expect to grow in our lives if we stay attached to Jesus – plus, how to put each of these fruits into action and help other people
- What we should do every day to ensure the seed Jesus gives us takes root and grows in our hearts
- Why a just God allows bad things to happen – everybody faces grief and disappointment in their life, here’s what we need to know to grow our faith in God even in the difficult times
- Concerning life on Earth – why God lets the bad grow together with the good and when we can expect the good to be sorted out from the “weeds”
- What we must always remember when we have pain in our life – plus, how God has promised to reward us for our faith and good behavior
- And much more
Order Now & Receive the Following Bonus Gift:
Bonus: Printable Fill-in-the-Blanks Certificate
Use our printable 8.5 X 11 certificate to award students upon completion of the Harvest Lessons.
Print off as many copies as you need year after year.
Simply fill in the blanks.
Encourage parents to post on the refrigerator to celebrate their child's accomplishment and serve as a discussion starter.
Print Out As Many Certificates As You Need! Year-After-Year!
Our Promise to You:
That’s right, we are so sure that you will love the Harvest Lesson Pack that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key lessons to the test!
Here's How It Works
Secure Instant Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll direct you to a download area, where you can get instant access to the complete lesson pack.
Download To Your Computer or Mobile Device
The files are delivered in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer, or directly to your mobile device.
Or Print Out a Hard Copy
If you prefer to have a hard copy, you can print out the entire lesson pack from your home computer! (Or just print out the pages you need)
It’s Time to Learn the Real Meaning
of the Harvest
The Bible fills the language of the harvest with spiritual significance. Jesus referred to sowing seeds and reaping rewards more than a dozen times in the gospels alone.
We believe children need to become familiar with the classic words of Christ, such as the Parable of the Sower, the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares, and his second coming, which is referred to as a “Great Harvest,” as these things will help them grow stronger in their faith.
As the Bible exhorts believers in Galatians 6:9 (NIV): “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
In the Harvest Lesson Pack, we help kids understand the importance of the harvest awaiting them and the importance of how they choose to live their lives in preparation for that harvest.
Ready to help your students better understand the spiritual harvest and draw closer to God? Get the Harvest Lesson Pack today!
Frequently Asked Questions...
What age level is this for?
Our lessons and activities are geared for kids ages 4-12. The material is equally effective with mixed age groups or single age classes.
Do You Lessons Cater to A Specific Denomination?
Our lessons can be used by churches of all denominations, as the topics covered are truly basic to the Christian faith. In addition, any Bible translation can be used.
How Much Prep Time is Involved?
Our lessons are designed to be taught after only 5-10 minutes of “prep time”. You don’t need to go around collecting craft materials or spending an hour before class getting organized. You can literally “print & go”.
Are The Lessons for Home or Church Use?
Both! We provide plenty of options and suggestions to make the lessons work in just about any setting- regardless of the number of children you are trying to inspire.
They work equally well in large Sunday School classes and small single child homeschooling family settings.
Claim Your Copy Now!
YES, I want to help kids better understand the
Biblical meaning of harvest!
Please give me INSTANT access right now!