Here is Just Some of What Kids Will Learn from This Lesson Pack:
- How to seek God and draw comfort from Him in times of trouble and doubt
- Why the Psalms are just as important and relevant today as when they were written thousands of years ago
- How reading the Psalms can give us hope in even the most difficult of times
- How learning the Psalms can allow us to enjoy God’s love and protection throughout our lives
- How to be patient – patience is a key part of faith, reading the Psalms and seeing the difficulty of others is a good way for kids to learn the value of waiting faithfully
- How to approach God and tell Him that we trust Him, we are waiting patiently and we know that He is God
- How to focus on the promises of God when going through troubling times – again seeing how others have done it in the past can help kids do the same today
- Why God doesn’t change and how we should all take comfort from this important fact
- What we can always expect after times of trouble – and why this should infuse us all with great hope!
- What to do when you are feeling distressed, don’t know what to do, and may even doubt God’s existence or his ability to help
- What the Psalms really tell us about God – including what we can expect from Him, what upsets Him and what pleases Him
- How to use the Psalms as a source of encouragement to get through the struggles of today
Our Promise to You:
That’s right, we are so sure that you will love the Psalms for Kids Lesson Pack that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key lessons to the test!
Help Children Get to Know God Better AND Learn to Interact With Him in the Best Way!
The Psalms are great for showing us what our relationship with God should look like.
They give us guidance on how to approach Him and direction on how to speak to him from the heart.
From these powerful verses, we learn how to cry out to him in times of need and how to gain strength from his love and faithfulness.
The Psalms are essentially building blocks that can help young Christians build their faith and learn to trust God more.