Help Kids Overcome Struggles & Hurts
By Discovering How to Turn to &
Trust Our Faithful God!
Kids today need to know that they are not alone.
They need to know that the things they are struggling with and yearning for have been felt by people throughout the ages and that the one constant was, is and will always be God.
As God was faithful in the past, so will he also be faithful to us now.
Whether they are dealing with disappointment...a death in the family...a school yard bully... or some other difficult situation, it’s important for kids to understand that they can ALWAYS turn to God to help weather life’s storms.
That’s where the Book of Psalms comes into play:
The Psalms give children comfort that God is faithful, and will always be there for them.
The Psalms teach children how to approach God, how to talk to Him, and how to ask for help.
The Psalms give children the words to help express how they are feeling.
Above all- the Psalms help children learn to turn to & trust God.
Is there anything more important than that?
Psalms for Kids Lesson Pack …
Quality Over Quantity
In this powerful resource, you'll give kids a solid "big picture" understanding of the Book os Psalms as it relates to the Bible as a whole.
However, we do not believe in overloading children by introducing them to all 150 Psalms.
Instead, we take a quality over quantity approach, and have selected 9 Psalms we feel truly resonate with kids ages 4-12.
Kids will discover how words of faith, praise, and encouragement can draw them closer to God and how when they are in a tough situation their first step should be to turn to God.
Our 9 Favorite Psalms for Kids...
- Psalm 23:4- Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
- Psalm 121:1- I lift up my eyes to the hills; my help comes from the LORD.
- Psalm 37:1-2- Do not be envious of evildoers, for they will fade like the grass.
- Psalms 37:4- Take delight in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Psalm 27:1- The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid
- Psalm 46:10- Be still, and know that I am God;
- Psalm 27:10- For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the LORD will take me up.
- Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye upon you.
- Psalm 25:9- He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
The Package Contains 4 Lessons:
Overview: What Exactly ARE the Psalms?
Kids learn why Psalms written thousands of years ago are still highly relevant to life today!
Psalms for Comfort
Knowing that God is faithful and His promises true are often just what a child needs to hear to get through a bad time!
Psalms for Times of Doubt
Life is full of questions but trusting in an all-knowing, caring God can erase the uncertainty and ease the stress
Psalms for Knowing God Better
These Psalms teach kids what they can expect from God, what upsets him and how fantastic He really is!
Inside Each Lesson...
Each lesson is accompanied by a game and craft that serve as reinforcement activities.
The 1-hour lessons can be given one after the other as a month long module or used throughout the year as needed- they are designed to be flexible!
A hallmark of our lesson plans is our “Teaching Script”. We provide you the exact words, questions, and discussion topics so your message will always hit home with kids. You can use the scripts word-for-word or just simply as a guide – it's up to you!
In short, you get everything you need to teach kids about the most celebrated Psalms.
Here is Just Some of What Kids Will Learn from This Lesson Pack:
- How to seek God and draw comfort from Him in times of trouble and doubt
- Why the Psalms are just as important and relevant today as when they were written thousands of years ago
- How reading the Psalms can give us hope in even the most difficult of times
- How learning the Psalms can allow us to enjoy God’s love and protection throughout our lives
- How to be patient – patience is a key part of faith, reading the Psalms and seeing the difficulty of others is a good way for kids to learn the value of waiting faithfully
- How to approach God and tell Him that we trust Him, we are waiting patiently and we know that He is God
- How to focus on the promises of God when going through troubling times – again seeing how others have done it in the past can help kids do the same today
- Why God doesn’t change and how we should all take comfort from this important fact
- What we can always expect after times of trouble – and why this should infuse us all with great hope!
- What to do when you are feeling distressed, don’t know what to do, and may even doubt God’s existence or his ability to help
- What the Psalms really tell us about God – including what we can expect from Him, what upsets Him and what pleases Him
- How to use the Psalms as a source of encouragement to get through the struggles of today
Order Now & Receive the Following 3 Bonus Gifts!
Printable "Fill-in-the-Blanks" Certificate
Use our printable 8.5 X 11 certificate to award students upon completion of the Psalms for Kids Lessons.
Print off as many copies as you need year after year.
Simply fill in the blanks.
Encourage parents to post on the refrigerator to celebrate their child's accomplishment and serve as a discussion starter.
"Psalm Doodles" Coloring Sheets
Ready to take your standard coloring sheets up a notch?
Our 9 Printable "Psalm Doodles" Coloring Sheets print out like standard coloring pages. Each one contains a Psalm and a picture to help the verse "stick" in children's minds.
This is a terrific activity to keep the kids busy before or after class!
Psalm Tree Craft Templates
It looks like a palm tree- but it's better! It's a Psalm Tree!
Using our printable templates, kids can assemble their very own fridge-worthy Psalm Tree to take home.
Each tree is bearing the fruit of the Psalms!
You can print out the templates on construction paper (as we did in our example) OR you can print out on standard white paper and the kids can color in each element- either method is adorable and fun!
Print Out As Many Certificates, Psalm Trees, &
"Psalm Doodle" Coloring Sheets as You Need!
Our Promise to You:
That’s right, we are so sure that you will love the Psalms for Kids Lesson Pack that we are offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the material, all you have to do is notify us within 60 days of your date of purchase and we will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
That’s TWO FULL MONTHS to put these fun turn-key lessons to the test!
Here's How It Works
Secure Instant Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll direct you to a download area, where you can get instant access to the complete lesson pack.
Download To Your Computer or Mobile Device
The files are delivered in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer, or directly to your mobile device.
Or Print Out a Hard Copy
If you prefer to have a hard copy, you can print out the entire lesson pack from your home computer! (Or just print out the pages you need)
Help Children Get to Know God Better AND Learn to Interact With Him in the Best Way!
The Psalms are great for showing us what our relationship with God should look like.
They give us guidance on how to approach Him and direction on how to speak to him from the heart.
From these powerful verses, we learn how to cry out to him in times of need and how to gain strength from his love and faithfulness.
The Psalms are essentially building blocks that can help young Christians build their faith and learn to trust God more.
Claim Your Copy Now!
YES, I want in! I want access to the "Psalms for Kids Lesson Pack". Please give me INSTANT access right now!
Online Special: $17
What age level is this for?
Our lessons and activities are geared for kids ages 4-12. The material is equally effective with mixed age groups or single age classes.
Do You Lessons Cater to A Specific Denomination?
Our lessons can be used by churches of all denominations. We should note that we used a mixture of NIV, KJV, and ERV Bible translations for the Psalms Lesson Pack. We selected whichever version was the most conducive to helping kids remember & understand the Psalm.
How Much Prep Time is Involved?
Our lessons are designed to be taught after only 5-10 minutes of “prep time”. You don’t need to go around collecting craft materials or spending an hour before class getting organized. You can literally “print & go”.
Are The Lessons for Home or Church Use?
Both! We provide plenty of options and suggestions to make the lessons work in just about any setting- regardless of the number of children you are trying to inspire.
They work equally well in large Sunday School classes and small single child homeschooling family settings.